- Two separate one day sessions (online) employing a practical focus and step by step guidance on including the sex/gender dimension in all research cycle.
- Trainings will offer both quantitative and qualitative methods.
- One full day session will focus on Natural Sciences and Engineering
- One full day session will focus on Social Sciences, Humanities and Law.
- Both trainings to be offered online Temmuz 2021
ESR focused Gender Schools
The GenderEX Interdisciplinary Summer Schools will last 5 days.
Day one and two will cover topics such as:
- core concepts of sex, gender, intersectionality;
- research design and gender including both quantitative and qualitative approaches;
- the role that historical and political context plays in understanding gendered processes.
Days two and three will be more applied in nature involving:
- case studies in and across disciplines to demonstrate the innovative power of gender as a tool for driving excellent research.
- representatives from non-scientific communities (industry, civil society organizations and public bodies) will be invited to discuss research ideas in line with societal needs to guarantee market and social relevance.
Finally, the final day will involve presentations of project ideas from participants offering them a practical chance to apply gender as a tool to their own discipline and research.